RBS method is based on science and common sense, taking into account how our brains work and process information as well as how the unprocessed experiences continue to influence our performance.
RBS technique combines:
• Bilateral hemisphere stimulation, through “awake” Rapid Eye Movement (REM) induction with auditory
or tactile left-right input
• Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
• Kinesiology - muscle response (myostatic) test to evaluate the effectiveness of the process
Unlike other Coaching and therapy methods, RBS does not require the client to perform an 'emotional striptease' by discussing or analysing their problems; instead, the negative emotions that need to be targeted by the intervention are detected in an unobtrusive manner using the myostatic test. This is why RBS training is particularly useful when working with clients suffering from the Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), including the victims of trauma and abuse, as well as those suffering from Anxiety, Phobias and Panic Disorder (PD).
The effects of RBS training are very measurable and the complete success in dissolving mental blocks is usually achieved within just a few training sessions. This method is based on wingwave® coaching which has gained significant popularity in European countries and the USA.
At RBS we use neuro-cognitive techniques, as slight impulses generated by eye movements can significantly move the tide of one’s senses further on, causing a positive change of behaviour.
The brain hemispheres work together to support intellectual flights and to secure successful landings. Our services include:
- Mental preparation for peak performance
- Activate personal resources whenever ther's a need to implement changes
- Enhance abilities and skills dissolve mental blocks that keep you from being where you want to be
- Overcome personal and professional disappointments and setbacks on the way to your goals
- Transform your limiting thought and behavioural patterns into self-confidence
- Increased stress-resilience, creativity, and overall well-being
Quick Results. Profound Change
Well Proven Training Techniques
"We can learn something new anytime we believe we can". Virginia Satir
- Combined several extremely effective and well-proven training techniques to achieve quick, profound and long-lasting changes
- Good for a variety of individuals - Successful executives, students, creative people, athletes and more
- Measurable and complete success in dissolving mental blocks which can be achieved within just a few training sessions
- Based on the popular wingwave® method backed with a comprehensive scientific research
RBS is a new short-term training concept that is used by a variety of individuals, including successful executives, students and creative people, to maximize their personal and professional performance, and to help them develop and move forward in life overcoming daily problems and obstacles.
RBS innovative method is the preferred technique for addressing all areas of life that are connected with stressful memories of past experiences and/or unhelpful emotions regarding future events that impact on client’s sense of well-being and accomplishment.